Winter Cricket Sessions
Our Winter Cricket Sessions at Pocklington School continue to be very popular and well attended by those students that want the lengthy “professional pre-season” preparation.
Based in the Pocklington School Sports Hall the sessions start w/b 5th Nov 2018. All sessions start at 5.15pm until 6.45pm.
Monday - Age 14+
Thursday - Prep/Junior School age
Friday - 12-13 yrs olds
- 23 hours of cricket coaching for a range of abilities and ages led by BYAS ACADEMY
- Coach to player ratio of 1 to 8 with emphasis on improving all technical skills and tactical awareness achieved in a fun and safe environment
- Groups are split appropriate to ability.
- Opportunity to enhance game play and awareness
- One of our former pupils has just accepted his first “professional” contract
- Cricket performance awards with BYAS ACADEMY hosting individuals at a Yorkshire Vikings 20/20 game at Headingley, Leeds